Mai Shi · machine room monitoring experience点击体验 Username: Admin Password: (no password) Click experience
Power distribution rooms are important end nodes in the power grid system, and they are distributed in various cities across the country. The number is large, and daily maintenance is troublesome. In order to reduce the difficulty of maintenance, a comprehensive monitoring system for the power environment of the power distribution house with visualization and dynamic characteristics is generally used to enhance the management effectiveness and also meet the user's demand for high-quality electrical energy.
First, the specific content of the integrated monitoring system for the power environment of the power distribution room
1. Power monitoring part: power distribution equipment, UPS power supply, lead-acid battery, diesel generator, lightning protection equipment, etc.
2. Environmental equipment: air conditioners, new fans, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, etc.
3. Dynamic environmental monitoring: temperature, humidity, smoke, water immersion, oxygen, sulfur hexafluoride, ozone, etc.
4. Security management: smart access control, panoramic video, infrared anti-theft, etc.
5. Alarm management: text message, telephone, voice, sound and light alarm.
Second, the benefits of the integrated monitoring system for the power environment of the power distribution house
1. Timeliness of early warning : The most important thing for early warning is timeliness, and the system can timely warn and analyze equipment failures, find and eliminate equipment failures in time, avoid serious accidents, effectively reduce the occurrence of equipment damage, and reduce operating costs.
If the operation status and parameters of the equipment in the distribution room are monitored, the management personnel will be notified quickly when it reaches an early warning. The efficiency is extremely high and the speed is extremely fast, allowing the management personnel to quickly learn the situation. The content of the alarm method can also be customized.
2. Reduce manpower, material and financial resources: The monitoring system that automatically collects and analyzes data is in a full-day operating state, and can judge the situation of the power distribution room with high efficiency. It is no longer necessary for staff to carry out regular inspections, and the traditional manual inspection mode is upgraded to a manual management and control mode, which reduces the number of employees and labor expenses. The system can notify in time when a failure is found, and the management knows it as soon as possible so that they can arrive at the scene quickly for processing. It can be protected before other equipment is lost, avoiding repurchasing new equipment.
The integrated monitoring system for the power environment of the power distribution room can automatically inspect and measure the inside and outside conditions of the power distribution room, and can adapt to the changing management requirements of the power distribution room. It is an efficient, high-quality, economical, and environmentally friendly supervision method. The normal operation of the grid system plays a significant role.
400-030-5510或在线咨询！ If you want to know the comprehensive monitoring system of the power environment of the power distribution room , or if you have any questions, please call: 400-030-5510 or online consultation! Meishi is a manufacturer of dynamic monitoring systems and computer room monitoring solution providers. We can provide you with free solution design and product quotation.